- Login or Browser Problems? Please refer to Common Problems for tips and tricks on resolving common WebCT problems.
- How do I use WebCT OWL? All UWO students receive a Student Support area upon logging into WebCT OWL. An orientation to the WebCT OWL environment is provided along with animated tutorials demonstrating key concepts.
- Where to find assistance? Please contact the ITS HelpDesk at 519-661-3800 or submit a question. When contacting the HelpDesk, please ask for the number of your CallTracker ticket - if you need additional assistance, this number will contain information relevant to your issue. Some issues are complex and may require more than one call to achieve resolution - please call back! For more information, please see the Help Desk Contact Information.
- How do I use WebCT OWL? All UWO faculty members receive a Faculty Support area upon logging into WebCT OWL. The Faculty Support area provides animated tutorials, reference manuals, and a discussion board monitored by the WebCT Admins.
- Where to find assistance? The Instructional Technology Resource Centre (ITRC) is located in Room 4320 of the Support Services Building with hours of operation from 10am until 4pm, Monday through Friday. A second location is available in the Teaching Support Centre of the D.B. Weldon Library. Drop-in assistance is available, or feel free to call with your questions at 519-661-2111 ext. 85513.
Also from this web page:
just " Ask ITS"